Friday, April 26, 2013

I'm not bragging but . . .

. . . I made it! I made it on the USA Today's Best-selling Books list!! Debuting at #122. You know, modest, unassuming, yet letting the world know, hey, I'm here. I wrote this book, and I'd like to share it with you. :)

swekugerhog iuoergioe gu drshaseiaerpi uegawpoaiwe!!!!!!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!

Here's the link: http://books.usatoday.com/book/s-walden-going-under/l49767

Thank you everyone for supporting me. You are the greatest fans. <3 <3 (yes, you are totally getting two hearts)




3 comments:

  1. I would be over the moon happy if I were in your shoes. So you have my permission, and every person who has ever read Going Under's permission to BRAG, SQUEE, or otherwise express your happiness. :)Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lori. I'm just not a "Hey, look at me!" kind of girl, but I understand why my agent wanted me to share the news. It's exciting and something to be proud of, and I am proud. I just want everyone to know that I really am humbled by it. <3

      Delete
  2. OMG this is AMAZING!!! I am so happy for you!! :D *hugs* You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete